I have been tagged by Baygirl to carry on the Lying Truth Game.
According to the latest rules, we are to list six 'lies'...except one
of them is actually true. So have to make up some whoppers and have you
guess which one is true.
The really cool thing about being tagged for this is that it gives me
something to blog about, since I have not been feeling real creative as
of late! AND...to top it all off, I then get to post again with the results!
So this gives me TWO opportunities to blog about something! Woot!
Oh, by the way, I also need to tag a few people to do the same.
But rather than inflict this type of commitment on someone who doesn't
feel like doing it, I am only going to throw this burden onto one person:
Mr. Patrick Tillet!
Only because he has had a very interesting and challenging life. I can't
wait to see what he comes up with!
So here are MY six statements...five are lies, and one of them are true.
See if you can guess which one is the truth...if any...
1. I used to be a heart surgeon
2. I once represented Chester Muqueuse in a court of law
3. I once played a gig with Belinda Carlisle of the Go-Go's
4. I am the one who actually invented the internet
5. I got my old (stock) Plymouth Valiant up to 120 miles per hour
6. My post about the Standard\Metric wrench controversy netted me 50 new followers
Okay, have fun with that!
Peace be with you.