Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas!


Last night we had our Christmas Eve dinner. We had a hankering
for pasta. Very good, filling, and easy to clean up.

My wife and kid think I am 'anal' because I always want to get
the dirty dishes cleaned up right away. But I don't get that,
it makes absolute perfect sense to me to get things cleaned up
as fast as possible.

Who wants to go to bed at night knowing that I have this to look
forward to in the morning??



By then, it will be caked on and hard to clean. I can never
relax until I know that whatever I need to get done is DONE.

The dishwasher must be loaded correctly. How can anybody load
it up and mix all the cutlery into different compartments? Am I
the only one who thinks that putting all the forks in one spot,
and all the spoons and knives in their own spot makes complete
and logical sense? What other way is there to do it?

And while I am at it, why NOT set up the coffee pot the night
before? Isn't it so much easier to wake up in the morning and
then flick the switch, knowing you will have your coffee without
screwing around with it?

My wife and I have an 'accord'...I don't do the laundry (I don't
do it right) and she lets me take care of cleaning up the
kitchen.

Merry Christmas, Happy New Year, and God's Peace on us all!

1 comment:

  1. LOL, I sort the cutlery too... saves time. I can let the dishes sit for a little while though. =)

    ReplyDelete