Monday, October 4, 2010
Life Is Good
Soccer Mom was kind enough to mention me in an award! Kind of flattering,
considering how little I have been posting lately!
Now, I am supposed to answer some questions, which I will do, since I haven't posted
for a few days anyway, and I am also supposed to mention 6 other fab people I know.
I won't require them to do the same thing, since I am easy, but I will just mention
them anyway, how's that?
Onto the questions:
1. If you blog anonymously, are you happy doing it that way; if you are not
anonymous do you wish you had started out anonymously so you could be
I don't mind not being anonymously anonymous...
2. Describe one incident that shows your inner stubborn side.
I stubbornly refuse to answer this question!
3. What do you see when you really look at yourself in the
in the mirror?
Someone who looks like they are getting older, but inside, I am still 25.
4. What is your favorite summer cold drink?
5. When you take time for yourself, what do you do?
Play music, mess on the computer, watch late-night TV.
6. Is there something you still want to accomplish in your
life? What is it?
The only thing I hope to accomplish some day is legitimate retirement.
7. When you attended school, were you the class clown, the
class overachiever, the class shy person, or always
ditching school? Describe who you were if not one of these.
I was the school loser.
8. If you close your eyes and want to visualize a very
poignant moment in your life, what do you see?
The first time I changed a poopy diaper for The Daughter.
9. Is it easy for you to share your true self in your blog
or are you more comfortable writing posts about other
people or events?
I am pretty comfortable sharing most things.
10. If you had the choice to sit and read or talk on the
phone, which would you do and why?
I would much rather sit and read...I talk all day at work.
And some of my favorite folks, with absolutely NO pressure to send out any more
awards...but I WOULD like to see the answers to the questions from ya'll...
But bossy in a very GOOD way.
Something different every day.
From the MIND of JOHN!
Poet, Photographer, world traveler, veteran.... it goes on and on...
Cut & Dry...
Beautiful photos of lovely places...a most fetching and beautiful person...
Peace be with you.