Wednesday, September 15, 2010

City Life-Part Three

I took one more look at the image from this previous post, and after I enlarged
it, I discovered a few more interesting things that were not readily apparent
in the smaller image! For example, in this enlargement of The Robbery, I was quite
flabbergasted to discover that, upon closer inspection, the would-be robber was
only using a water pistol!:

It also appears that the "Mail Employee" is dealing with a little contraband:

When I enlarged the portion of the Man on the Box, I found that he was actually
playing a little game of Jacks!:

I also see that the Mobile Army Surgical Hospital was on the scene after the accident:

And, finally, it looks like Waldo has been around a lot longer than any of us
initially realized:

Peace be with you.

5 comments:

  1. those are actually pretty cool individual images...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like seeing each section up close. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was so taken by this, I just had to scroll down to read the past two posts with it - what an amazing murial, and yes, you are right, it is well worth taking a closer look at. I guess it is even more special to you, because of the memories you must associate with it. What a super post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good work with the individual images my friend, you brought out stuff that otherwise wasn't actually there :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad you found Wlado, I've been looking for him for years

    ReplyDelete