Sunday, September 12, 2010

More Music...My Girl

Posting this music stuff on weekends now, since the blog world is slow,
and it won't get any views (listens, whatever).
My main aim now is just to get it posted to I can put a link to it
on the music tab, for whatever reason.

I don't expect to get many listens on it, I guess I just want to get it on
my page before I quit blogging.

Another song inspired by my bride.
An odd tune, it 'evolves'.

This one is just me.

I include the standard disclaimer:

Not professionally recorded, and it might sound better if
you listened with headphones.

The Link and the lyrics appear below:

My Girl

1. She comes and lights me with her heart
And then she whispers in my ear
And next she wraps me with her love
Now she proceeds to wipe out all my fear

2. I like to watch her when she sleeps
I also like to watch her comb her hair
I even like to smell her when she's near
She does so much

'Cause she's my girl

3. She creeps upon me in the dark
Her hands soothe me when I hurt
Her fingers find me when I want
When she touches me she's all I need

Peace be with you.

6 comments:

  1. Everyone should have someone who makes them feel like that. Will you promise to not quit blogging if I promise to visit more?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I won't quit, but I just may lower the frequency of posting, is that fair? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the words to that song. It shows how much your wife means to you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Joe! WTF! You want more readers? Try "LIVE NUDE GIRLS!" That will work, I promise. But 62 followers is pretty damn good if you ask me. Truthfully, the main reason to blog is to do it for yourself. Kisses.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm happy to hear you have someone worthy of singing about...
    Quit blogging? Say it ain't so, Joe...

    ReplyDelete
  6. " ... she comes and lights me with her heart!"
    How awesome is that!
    Hey Joe, I really really like that song and those lyrics. Soooooo glad that you're back.

    B :)

    P.S. I'm still too busy. but I had/loved to pop over here.

    ReplyDelete