The right half of the mural from Coit Tower in beautiful San Fran.
(By the way, I took took this photo on our honeymoon in 1988).
More stuff that just reaches out and grabs ya:
1. The guy taking the mail out of the mailbox is not really an official US
Postman...notice that he is not wearing any ID.
2. The guy in the white jacket on the right who is being robbed is checking the
time on his wristwatch...but the watch is GONE!!
3. Note the size of the head on the kid between the mailman and the robbery victim.
It looks WAY too big in my view.
4. The group of men in the background are trying to roll the car back down on
top of the pedestrian...and what they should be doing is trying to get it OFF
5. The man sitting on the box in the lower left doesn't seem to realize that
his buddies, whom he had been playing cards with, have left.
6. The sign next to him says "Men At Work"...and we can see that he is NOT
7. The guy standing behind him is holding up a very long light pole!
8. The man in the tan uniform next to the mailbox is not wearing an
undershirt...in those days EVERYONE wore undershirts!
9. The carton of Dreyer's ice cream is gone.
10. They didn't even HAVE Dryer's ice cream in those days!
Peace be with you.