The image below is a mural that is located in the Coit Tower in San Francisco.
I thought it might be fun to play a game and see how many mistakes we can find
in the mural, much like Mad Magazine used to do with various pictures:
Here is a quick list of some of the most obvious errors that I was able to
find. I would love if any of you could come up with any that I have overlooked:
1. The green trolley in the upper right is WAY too small to be usable!
2. For that matter, ALL the vehicles in the picture are toy-size.
3. The man in the lower right with the dolly and the wooden boxes is not
concerned that the produce has spilled all over the street.
4. The cop using the call box would be better off using his cell phone.
5. The man in the brown coat on the left has dropped the headline to his
newspaper onto the ground, and is stepping on it.
6. The odometer on the red Buick reads 000000...which would be impossible
unless it was sitting on the assembly line.
7. The woman is wearing a heavy green overcoat...yet the temperature is almost
8. The temperature is almost 90 degrees...unlikely since it is cloudy, and San
Francisco would not be that warm.
9. Despite the fact that it is cloudy, the temperature is almost 90 degrees.
10. The City Lights sign has a picture of Stan Laurel on it.
Let's see how many errors YOU can come up with!
Peace be with you.