Sunday, April 18, 2010

The Daughter In Concert

Sometime last year, while The Daughter was playing around with
her karaoke machine, she allowed me to take a few pictures of her.
My bride and The Daughter know that I like to take pictures of
pretty much anything, so they are quite used to me having a
camera with me all the time.

Now, these days, I not allowed to photograph The Daughter at all
(let alone look at her) so these are quite rare. She did not know I
was going to manipulate these to make it look like she was really
giving a concert.

I printed a few of them, and they came out cool. Of course, she
hates them. But maybe someday, when she is older, she may
come to appreciate them a little. Or not.

The left ones are the originals, and the right ones have been
obviously 'doctored'.






Peace be with you.

10 comments:

  1. My granddaughters would LOVE this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so adorable! She reminds me of me, only I rock out with Rock Band. Sometimes I open the windows and pretend I'm going to get discovered, instead the neighbors just complain.

    FourthGradeNothing.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Joe,

    I remember that with our Daughter, the not being able to photograph let alone look at her, they do eventually grow out of that somewhat, at least now she talks to us without whining lol.

    I like what you did with the pictures and she will also---maybe---one day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm gonna guess that one day she will really appreciate those pics... Well done BTW!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's so cool! You're the best dad ever.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your daughter is beautiful! And what you did to the photos is very cool.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the comments...I think The Daughter may appreciate these more when she is older...

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG look at that ROCKSTAR!!!:D It's so cool the way you change the background of those pics..I'm awed yet again :P

    ReplyDelete